Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 May 2011

Week Ten - Gender

Good morning my fellow bloggers!!!

How are we this fine morning?



Why the flowers you ask? 

Surprise! I gave you all a virtual blogging present!

Unfortunately, as much as I would love to say that was my intention, I am afraid there is another meaning behind them.

I am sure that a large majority of the male readers that read this blog, you have been that pair of hands, holding that bouquet of flowers! 

Possibly for a certain lady in your life?

On that note, I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend Chris!

(Yes, I know what your thinking, complete idiot! His version of the Joker from Batman!)

I wanted to use Chris as a quick test dummy and asked him one simple question, what impresses a woman?

Chris's answers:
  1. Buy her flowers. 
  2. Take her for a nice dinner. 
  3. Buy her jewellery.
  4. Make her a card.
  5. Be kind to her.
  6. Respect her.
  7. Treat her like a 'princess'.
(I have him trained well!)

Now please meet my best friend Allena!

(Yes, I do have strange friends!)

I asked Allena the the same question apart from one detail, what impresses a man!

Allena's answers:
  1. Make them steak and chips.
  2. Turn up naked to their house.
  3. Bring them a cold beer.
  4. Wear a short dress that shows off your bum and boobs.










No comments:

Post a Comment